.

My Plants


These are few of the plants we've got in our house right now. The top one is a small Holly Bush. Those little green berries will eventually be red when the bush gets bigger. We have 2 of them to plant this spring. There is already one planted outside, but I'm going to move that one. The three of them will be the start of my hedge :) It's going to look beautiful and so much nicer than a fence! 


This is our out of control Aloe Plant. As soon as it warms up a bit, and I have the space I need on the porch, this will be transplanted. I'm thinking I'll have 7-9 plants that all can go into their own small pots, leaving the big one in the middle to go back in this one. I have another one that has 4 plants in it now that will be separated out too. All of the extra ones will go our local Catholic Charities to sell :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment