.

Smurf Amigurumi!


After crocheting for most of my life, I've finally discovered the wonderful world of Amigurumi! I am in love with these creations :) This set of Papa Smurf and Smurfette came out so much better than I had hoped for! Smurfette's hair isn't the best. Got a wild girl thing going on :)  I'm currently working on a second set for a friend. 

Visit Ami Little Creature on YouTube for the pattern, as well as Sassette, Blossom, and Jokey's Box. Plus, lots of other items to make. 


I also couldn't resist making my own little Yoda! Check out Odinka Wisanindhi's channel to get the pattern. 


This is my Awareness Bear! He's super adorbs! I'm making these in various colors as a fundraiser for the Relay for Life Aroostook 2020. He's a hit with the pets :) Check out StringyDingDing to get the free Happy Bears Amigurumi crochet pattern. There is also a pdf version that you can purchase. You can find lots of wonderful amigurumi's to make on this site. You'll love it! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment