.

Crocheted Cancer Awareness Bear!


Each year I participate in the Relay for Life. This is a great cause that I truly support. Well, this year, in addition to doing my usual Country Scents Candles party, I'm also making these adorable crocheted Awareness Bears! Aren't they just the cutest thing ever? LOL 

Since cancer comes in many forms, I'm making them in any color that you request. Please use this chart to see what color would you like. Each bear is $30 plus shipping, with all proceeds going to the Relay For Life. I also offer international shipping on these bears for $15. 

Just click here and fill out the form to place your order! 



This bear was created using the "Happy Bear" crochet pattern. Please check them out for some great free crochet patterns! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment