.

Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Nail Art

BornPretty is one of my go to websites for all my nail art needs! They have a huge line of products to choose from making it very difficult to choose what I want to buy lol 

My favorite part of the site is their extended affiliate plan. It's a quick and easy to build up points that you can redeem toward your purchase. You can earn points by posting to social media, writing reviews, adding pictures, or writing blog posts like this :) You can use up to $10 worth of points per order. I spend a few minutes a day sharing some product links to my twitter and before I know it I have $10 worth of points to use for free stuff! 

Click the link below to check this great site out for yourself! 

http://www.bornprettystore.com/product_info.php?ref=3623

0 comments:

Post a Comment