.

Pick Your Prize With Linen World In April



Host a Linen World party in April and pick your FREE Prize!! 

How awesome would it be to get one of those items for absolutely nothing? I have the Bamboo bath towel set, and the super soft sheets, and I love them both. While I got a great deal on mine, you can get them for FREE!


It's super quick and easy to get in on this great deal. All you need to do is send me an email at tiannascandles at consultants dot com saying that you want to host a Linen World party! You can also fill out the contact form located on the right side of my blog. Then I'll contact you about getting your party started! 

You only need to get five orders to earn this great reward, but you get other fantastic rewards too including a 20% credit of your total sales. Have $500 in sales and  you get $100 in free merchandise :)

Book your party today! 






Wanna see what other hot deals and specials Linen World might be running? Click the links below to join me on facebook.

Julie's Home Parties on Facebook


Julie's Home Parties FB Group


0 comments:

Post a Comment