.

Launch of Julie's Cozy Kitchen with Pampered Chef!




Announcing Julie's Cozy Kitchen!

As a Christmas gift to myself this year, I decided to become a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm so excited to become a part of this great company and can't wait to share all of their great products with everyone. 
When you sign up with Pampered Chef you are given the choice of 3 different started kits. I chose the ultimate kit cause I wanted everything! Here are few pictures of what I received in my kit. My favorite piece by far is the Deluxe Air Fryer. It's amazing! I use it at least every other day. I can make everything from toast, rotisserie chicken, roasts, to jerky in it. 




If you'd like to learn more about Pampered Chef just visit my website Julie's Cozy Kitchen
Join my customer list and I'll send you a free eCookbook to enjoy! 

Check out my current party 


0 comments:

Post a Comment